During this training, you will zoom in on your life, so you can get clarity on where you want to go, what is stopping you and how to solve it.
The everyday themes that are discussed in the training are substantiated using cognitive experiential learning (CBT) and you decide what you want to work on.
This is what you’ll get:
- Proven methodology – Due to our unique training method, participants create results both directly on the short term, as well as decades later.
- Individual training – It is an individual training, given in a group, so you can learn from others and yourself at the same time.
- Practical – The trainings are very hands-on and practical oriented. You get effective tools that you can and will apply in your daily life.
- 5 training days – Because the trainings are based on experiential learning they last several days.
- Professional – Our trainers are internally trained and are experienced for years before they are confirmed as trainer. Next to this, many of them also train abroad.
- Encouragement and support – Because you learn together with several people, a spontaneous (closed) support group is created.
The Essence training starts on Wednesday and ends on Sunday. The times are as follows:
- Wednesday: 12.00 – around 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 12.00 – around 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 12.00 – around 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 11.00 – around 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 10.00 – around 9:00 p.m.
After the training there are two additional evenings:
- Completion evening: on a weekday after the training, 6 – 11 p.m.
- Inspiration evening: on a weekday within 2 weeks, 7:30 – 10 p.m.
Other practical information will be sent to you upon registration.
The costs of the training are €950 including VAT. There is a discount of €220 when registering both the Essence and the Source training. The total package costs €2055 including VAT.