We work with a unique combination of experiential learning and intellectual learning. Compared to the Essence training, the depth in Source is stronger. And you will create a stronger drive for you to do things differently. As with Essence, you will decide what you work on.
This is what you get:
- Proven methodology – During the Source we work a lot with experiential learning. This works at deeper levels and with that, Source is a deepening of what you have learned in Essence. You also have both direct results and decades later.
- Individual training – It is an individual training given in a group (just like Essence). But because we work more with experiential learning, as an individual you’re experience will be more profound.
- Practical – The training is very hands-on and practical.
- 5 Training days – Because the trainings are based on experiential learning they last several days.
- Professional – Our trainers are internally trained and are experienced for years before they are confirmed as trainer. Next to this, many of them also train abroad.
- Encouragement and support – Because you learn together with several people, a spontaneous (closed) support group is created.
The Source training starts on Wednesday and ends on Sunday. The starting times are as follows (no end times are noted because they vary per training):
- Wednesday: 2 p.m.
- Thursday: 2 p.m.
- Friday: 12 o’clock
- Saturday: 12 o’clock
- Sunday: between 10 a.m. and 12 o’clock
After the training there are two additional evenings:
- Completion evening: on a weekday after the training, 7 to 11 p.m.
- SLIM-evening: on a weekday within a few weeks, 7 to 10.30 p.m.
If you have done the Essence training you can register for Source. If you have not yet done the Essence but like to register for Source as well, please inquire about the (financial) benefits when you sign up for both trainings at the same time.
The costs for the Source training are €1.325,- including VAT. Practical information about time and other matters will be sent to you after you register.